My friend, don't be discouraged!!! It also took me 9 months to find my current job. I have been there too!!!! Stay positive and seize every second to live a better life. Your value is not based on your job. Trust me, you're very brave already!!! Don't focus on your own ability.... God see your tomorrow.
"For I know the plans I have for you is to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11
5 則留言:
唔緊要架,搵工都係講matching,如果唔合你性格既,就算搵到都做得唔開心啦!!最緊要係真我,做返自己!!
加油啊!!相信主坐著為王,祂必看顧帶領你架!! =)
搵工要講緣份, 要講眼緣, 唔得唔一定係你的錯, 好多時見工只係第一印象ONLY. 你要相信自己對自己有信心, 遲D就會搵到適合的.
塞翁失馬呢, 十PORT你.
山窮水盡疑無路,柳暗花明又一村!
My friend, don't be discouraged!!! It also took me 9 months to find my current job. I have been there too!!!! Stay positive and seize every second to live a better life. Your value is not based on your job. Trust me, you're very brave already!!! Don't focus on your own ability.... God see your tomorrow.
"For I know the plans I have for you is to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11
TRUST GOD, be patient
"Is anything too hard for the Lord" Genesis 18:14
Abraham's wife : )
Don't worry. Obviously this is not the right job for you. Am sure The Lord will prepare a perfect fit for you. You're very tough and brave already.
Janus
張貼留言